Monday, March 28, 2011

Wow! Where has the time gone!

I will be leaving England in less than a week and it hasn't even felt like I have been here long! I can't wait to be back and see everyone (especially my Sorority Sisters, family, and all the students in my classroom).  One of my professors, Dr. Leeper, just arrived in Gloucester for the week and I am so excited about the adventures that we have planned for the week.  It is going to be a very long, jam-packed, adventurous week! I can't wait! On Monday, it is just a normal day.  I will go to Milestone and then come back home afterward.  I think we may do a little more shopping after school.  Tuesday, all 5 of us are going to Widden Primary to help with a new Healthy Breakfast Kick-Off at school and then we have been invited to tour the Mosque in Gloucester, so we are going to do that.  After school, we are meeting our England supervisor, Alan, and Dr. Leeper at the Cathedral in town and tour that as well.  Then we are all off to Alan's home for "proper Fish and Chips".  I am SOOOOO excited! Then, on Wednesday, I am going to Milestone as usual but after school, the other 3 girls, Monica, and Dr. Leeper are all meeting at Milestone and Mrs. Dance (the Head Teacher at Milestone) is taking us to a special Retreat with some of the older students at Milestone and we are having dinner together as well.  We are all very excited about being given the opportunity to be a part of this.  On Thursday, Dr. Leeper is taking us all to dinner somewhere in town, just to catch up and talk about all the fun we have had.  On Friday, I will go to my last day at Milestone and then we have planned to go out to dinner together as an "England Family"-John, Monica, Melea, Sara, Lindsey, Kayla, and I and then stay up ALL NIGHT because we will have to leave John and Monica's around 4:30 on Saturday morning to head to the airport and we want to be able to sleep on the plane ride home!  I honestly don't think I am ready to leave! I am ready to eat Chick-fil-a and I am ready to drive my car (honestly, I think this is what I have missed the most...driving!).  I can't wait to get back and tell all my stories in person and show all my pictures!

Love from England,
Miss Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment