Saturday, March 12, 2011

Off to London We Go!

Today, I am on my way to London for the weekend.  We were able to take the day off from school and slept in until about 9:00am and then we woke to shower, pack, and head out to the bus station.  We booked our StageCoach online so that we could get a better rate and then we booked a “Hop-On-Hop-Off” tour for Saturday and Sunday so that we can see all of London.  We are all very excited to be exploring by ourselves for the weekend and discovering new things.  I think I am most excited about taking pictures of Big Ben for Levi, my little brother, because that is the one thing that he has asked me to do and I promised that I would take plenty of photos.  We are hoping to view a little bit of everything while there so that we can pack as much into the weekend as possible.  We have free WiFi on the StageCoach but I am not sure if we will have free internet service once we get to our hotel so I may not blog again until Sunday night or Monday morning.  
Love from England, 
Miss Dodd

No comments:

Post a Comment