Thursday, March 17, 2011

London Bridge is Falling Down...Falling Down...

I wanted to go ahead and post pictures and videos from my weekend trip to London! We had a lot of fun! London is very busy and crowded.  It reminded me of what I envision New York City being like.  Oxford Street was full of lots of shopping and it was a lot of fun to walk down and see all of the different shops there were.  Please enjoy the pictures and I will try to blog some more stories tomorrow night or Saturday night.  We are all going to a Rugby Game on Sunday so we are taking it a little easy on Saturday.  Not sure of our exact plans but I am sure it is going to be a lot of fun! 

This is a collage of what the house I am living in looks like! You can click on it to make it larger. 

This is a collage of the city of Glocester where I am staying! 

Here is a collage of some of the pictures I took of Big Ben.  I have to admit that Big Ben wasn't as great as I thought it was going to be but it was definitely worth getting to see in person! 

This is just a collage of random pictures taken in London! 

These are pictures taken from Buckingham Palace where the Queen resides.  It started raining when we first arrived (the first rain we had and have had since we arrived) so the changing of the guard wasn't as great as we had hoped but it was still nice to get so close to the palace and look at everything! 

These are pictures from the Natural History Museum in London.  This was such an amazing sight to see because the building itself was just so beautiful! The main exhibit that was going on was the dinosaur exhibit! 


This is a video of part of the tour that included Big Ben.  I know that I turned the camera without thinking about the fact that the video would come out sideways! Sorry!! Hope you enjoy! The talking in the background is the tour recording talking about some the things around us at the time.         





This is a video from the T-Rex Exhibit at the Natural History Museum.  Enjoy!

Hope you enjoy and I will be posting more pictures and stories very soon! 

Love from England, 
Miss Dodd





No comments:

Post a Comment